- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor, London
A top tier NHSR panel firm in London are seeking to recruit a junior clinical negligence solicitor to join their growing team. Throughout the firm's offices around the UK all their 100 plus lawyers are involved in some way in the health and social care sector, several are dual qualified. All are dedicated to supporting health service organisations and professionals. They are both Lexcel and Investors in People accredited to assure clients of a quality service.
* Handle your own caseload of defendant clinical negligence cases including both pre litigated and litigated claims for the NHSR
* Assist senior solicitors on higher value and complex claims
* Work with both the NHS and wider public and private health care providers and trusts
* Ideally you will have minimum 1 year's PQE in handling your own caseload of defendant clinical negligence claims
* Applications from experienced claimant clinical negligence solicitors that have previous defendant experience are encouraged to apply
* The team would also encourage applications from junior defendant healthcare lawyers interested in handling clinical negligence claims
* Highly competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
BCL Legal's London office offers specialist recruitment advice and assistance to healthcare firms in the City. For more information contact Bhavisha Duggal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018