- Job Search
- EL/PL Solicitor / Legal Executive
EL/PL Personal Injury Solicitor, Chelmsford
An excellent opportunity for a solicitor or Legal Executive with minimum 12 months's experience handling defendant EL/PL claims to join a top rated international law firm, based in Chelmsford.
· Manage own caseload of litigated defendant RTA/EL/PL claims
· Assist on higher value/ complex claims
. Work with a broad range of clients; local authority, self insured corporates etc.
· An experienced solicitor or chartered legal executive with minimum 12 month's experience handling mutli track defendant EL/PL claims
· Must have dealt with litigated multi track EL/PL claims
· Applications from solicitors with relevant experience, including solicitors with large loss claimant personal injury experience are encouraged to apply.
· Competitive market rate salary
· Good benefits package
If you are interested in this defendant EL/PL solicitor / legal executive role in Chelmsford please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal for further details.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018