- Job Search
- Professional Indemnity Senior Solicitor
Professional Indemnity Solicitor, Oxford
A top 20 UK firm seeks to recruit an experienced solicitor to join their growing team in Oxford. An excellent opportunity to work with a leading international firm for professional indemnity work, to handle great quality professional indemnity work and be a part of a global brand.
- Join an expanding partner led professional indemnity team, acting on behalf of a wide range of businesses, professionals and their insurers in relation to professional indemnity claims against solicitors, accountants, architects and surveyors, as well as emerging professionals.
- Run your own caseload of more straightforward claims as well as assist partners in managing / supervising the wider team
- Gain structured and supportive tracking for career progression
Who are they looking for?
- A senior(4 PQE) solicitor with equivalent experience in professional negligence or commercial litigation
- Solid academics and experience ideally gained in a national or regional commercial firm
- Good technical dispute resolution experience and ideally litigation bias in your current role
What they're offering:
- Excellent quality broad ranging professional indemnity work
- Market leading salary bandings
- An excellent benefits package
- A great, friendly, genuinely collaborative working environment
- Won Law Firm of the Year 2016 amongst many more recent awards
What to do now?
Please forward a current CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal if you are interested in this opportunity.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018