- Job Search
- Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
- National law firm with top tier rankings in the Legal 500 in insurance
- Well regarded and named Partners in Chambers UK
- Highly specialised clinical negligence teams across the UK
- You will be joining a highly specialist defendant clinical negligence team
- Tasked with handling an exciting caseload of pre-litigated and litigated defendant clinical negligence claims on behalf of a range of NHS Trusts and regulatory bodies
- Typical day to day responsibilities will include:
- drafting pre-action protocol letters of response, pleadings, witness statements and counter schedules
- instructing experts and counsel
- conducting negotiations and mediation of claims
- attending trials
- You will be a newly qualified solicitor with experience of working within a recognised firm for defendant clinical negligence (September 2019 qualifiers encouraged to apply)
- The firm are ideally looking for a solicitor with defendant clinical negligence experience, although candidates from claimant or defendant personal injury/clinical negligence backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- You must have excellent communication skills, and the ability to confidently and professionally deal with clients on a day to day basis
- A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer, this firm does not have a long hours culture.
To apply for this position please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal. Bhavisha specialises in the recruitment of solicitors at all levels in clinical negligence for large private practice law firms in London, South West and Midlands.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018