- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor - London
- A Leading national law firm with 4 offices nationally
- Acts for over 200 clients in both the public and private sectors
- A member of the NHS Resolution's panel of lawyers since its inception
- Its clinical negligence team is described by the Legal 500 as ' the best in the field'
- The team act for number of notable clients to include the NHSLA, MDDUS and various leading healthcare providers
- In addition to clinical negligence work; the department carries out a wide range of other work which includes inquests, advising on regulatory matters, public law issues, judicial reviews, mental health issues and clinical risk management
- You will be between 2 and 6 years PQE for this role
- Your experience will preferably be within a leading medical negligence (defendant or claimant) personal injury or insurance practice
- You must be a self motivated and ambitious solicitor
- Market leading salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to work for a growing Top 100 law firm that prides itself on being able to offer top quality work
- Excellent career prospects are on offer and a healthy work life balance in a supportive working environment
- Exposure to the most interesting, high profile and challenging work in the field
- Professional development is supported and actively encouraged
- A friendly, collaborative and sociable culture
- Agile working is also available
What to do now?
If you are interested in this defendant clinical negligence role, please send your CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018