- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor - London
A leading national law firm is seeking a talented and experienced Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join its top Legal 500 ranked clinical negligence team in London. This opportunity will give the successful candidate exposure to the most interesting, high profile and challenging work in the field in an environment where professional development is supported and actively encouraged.
The team act for number of notable clients to include the NHSLA, MDDUS and various leading healthcare providers. In addition to clinical negligence work; the department carries out a wide range of other work which includes inquests, advising on regulatory matters, public law issues, judicial reviews, mental health issues and clinical risk management
- Qualified Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
- Between two to six years' PQE with experience preferably within a leading medical negligence (defendant or claimant) personal injury or insurance practice
- You must be a self motivated and ambitious solicitor
- Market leading salary and benefits package
- The opportunity to work for a growing Top 100 law firm that prides itself on being able to offer top quality work
- Excellent career development prospects and a clear path for progression within the firm
- A friendly, collaborative and sociable culture
- Healthy work/life balance is promoted within the firm and agile working is also available
If you are interested in this defendant clinical negligence role, please send your CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018