- Job Search
- Claimant Personal Injury Solicitor
Personal Injury Solicitor, Cambridge.
This is an excellent and unique opportunity with a leading national firm who are seeking to recruit a NQ-2 years' PQE solicitor to join their Serious Injury team based in the Cambridge office.
This firms particular approach to their clients and families is what really makes a difference. This opportunity will give you the chance to lead investigations in a wide range of cases.
- To manage a litigation caseload of serious injury claims including brain, spinal cord and severe orthopaedic injury arising out of EL/PL and RTA.
- Manage and develop external client relations as part of business development .
-Assist some of the more senior solicitors/partners on their caseloads when required.
- This role will suit a NQ-2PQE solicitor who has gained previous claimant or defendant catastrophic injury experience.
- The team would also encourage junior lawyers with multi track EL/PL/RTA experience with a demonstrable interest in serious injury to apply.
- To be able to work professionally individually and as part of a team.
What's on offer?
In return, you will receive a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018