- Job Search
- Catastrophic Injury NQ Solicitor
Catastrophic Injury Solicitor/ NQ years' PQE - Birmingham
This is an excellent opportunity with a top rated national law firm in Birmingham, that are keen to recruit a newly qualified defendant personal injury solicitor or experienced legal executive to join their catastrophic injury team in Birmingham. This a permanent position with good career prospects.
- Manage your own caseload of catastrophic injury claims
- Assist partner on their high value/complex caseload of catastrophic claims, mainly dealing with multi track EL/PL and RTA
- The Caseload will include brain, spinal and amputation injuries
- You will work with a range of clients including insurers, police etc
- An NQ solicitor / chartered legal executive or non qualified fee earner with minimum two years' experience handling large loss defendant personal injury claims.
- You must have dealt with litigated multi track EL/PL claims
- Applications from solicitors and legal executives with relevant experience, including solicitors with large loss claimant personal injury experience are encouraged to apply.
What's on offer?
- A competitive market rate salary
- Good benefits package
- The opportunity to work in a strong, friendly and supportive environment
If you are interested in this defendant personal injury solicitor / legal executive role please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal for further details.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018