- Job Search
- Industrial Disease Fee Earner
Industrial Disease Solicitor/ Legal Executive/ Paralegal
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Industrial Disease Solicitor/ Legal Executive/ Paralegal to join a leading top 50 UK law firm, based in Birmingham.
- To Manage a caseload of litigated industrial disease claims focused on NIHL.
- Assist senior solicitors/partners on their caseloads when required.
- Prepare reports to client, internal strategy.
- Undertake advocacy as appropriate.
- A litigator with a minimum of 6 months experience handling NIHL claims.
- Solicitor / legal executive or paralegal with industrial disease experience.
- Have an excellent knowledge of litigation and firm handle of CPR.
This firm is able to offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
If you would like to apply for this industrial disease role in Birmingham city centre please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018