- Job Search
- International Personal Injury Solicitor
International Personal Injury Solicitor, London
BCL Legal is assisting a tier 1 claimant injury firm who are seeking to employ a 3-4 years' PQE Solicitor to join their international personal injury team.
- Manage a litigated caseload of high profile, high value cases against UK tour operators who have suffered illness abroad i.e. gastric illness, legionnaires disease etc
-Assist some of the more senior solicitors/partners on their caseloads when required
- Advise clients on claims that are based in negligence, breach of contract, misrepresentation and breach of statutory duty
The team acts for a large number of individuals and also deals with group actions in cases involving litigating claims in England and Wales as well as in respect of foreign claims involving road traffic accidents, shipping and aviation claims.
- This role will suit a mid level solicitor ideally 3-4PQE who has dealt with cross border injury cases
- The team would also encourage lawyers with multi track EL/PL/RTA experience with a demonstrable interest in international injury to apply
- To be able to work professionally individually and as part of a team.
What's on offer?
You will receive a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package including but not limited to a contributory pension scheme, season ticket loans, childcare vouchers
If you are interested in this international personal injury solicitor please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal to discuss this further.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018