- Job Search
- Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor
Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor, London
BCL Legal are working alongside a leading international firm to recruit a 4 years' PQE Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor in London.
This role will suit a highly motivated individual that will provide excellent service to health and social care clients within their growing team based in London. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a great team handling a varied workload with a focus on healthcare regulatory matters where clients cross the public and independent sector.
* Handle your own caseload of healthcare regulatory claims which will include but not limited to serious incidents, mental health, patient care, Human Rights Act issues, public inquiries, coronial law and clinical and corporate governance.
* Aim to achieve a minimum budgeted annual target of 1440 chargeable hours per year
* Support marketing and business development.
* Continue to develop technical knowledge through training sessions.
* 4 PQE solicitor with experience in Healthcare litigation and advisory.
* Solicitors with inquests experience are encouraged to apply
* Strong existing client relationships within the London and home counties health and social care market.
* Excellent sales skills to contribute to business development for the local and national teams.
* Management experience to supervise local team and deliver individual and team profitability.
* Highly competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
For more information contact Bhavisha Duggal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018