- Job Search
- Healthcare Regulatory Barrister or Solicitor
If you are Barrister or Solicitor currently working in the public sector or chambers or private practice with experience in health and social care looking for a new challenge, this is an excellent opportunity to join a Tier 1 healthcare insurance firm in London.
This role in particular is to help support with the growing amount of advocacy, presenting cases to regulatory clients. If you have higher rights of audience, you will be of particular interest to this team. The team act for a wide range of regulatory bodies mainly in the health care sector.
The work will include but not limited to the following:
- To present and manage an investigatory caseload
- Prepare strategy on the claim from the outset
- Interview key witnesses in complex cases as well as dealing with witnesses with sensitive issues or is a vulnerable witness
- Present cases to Practice Committees/Interim Orders Committees
What's on offer?
- A competitive salary and great benefits package. Flexibility with regard to working hours is offered.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018