- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor, 0-4PQE.
A top tier defendant NHSR panel law firm is seeking a Clinical Negligence Solicitor 0-4years' PQE to join their growing team in London. This role will suit a highly motivated and ambitious solicitor with experience in the health sector to work on claims for the NHS Resolution.
You will be required to run your own caseload of NHSR claims which will include duties such as;
-Interviewing witnesses as well as drafting statements.
- Prepare and attend court.
- Negotiate settlements.
The role will also include:
-Opportunity to handle MPS claims
- Supporting colleagues in high profile claims.
- Provide support to junior members of the team.
- Deliver advise at Local Hospital Trusts.
- provide client training and draft articles.
You will be required to be a NQ-4PQE solicitor with Defendant Clinical Negligence experience with the ability to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of expectations to what client's need.
- Work to your own initiate as well as part of a team.
What's on offer?
This firm offers a highly competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018