- Job Search
- Personal Injury Solicitor
EL/PL Solicitor, Birmingham
BCL is working alongside a top 100 law firm that is seeking an experienced Defendant Personal Injury Solicitor to join their Insurance and Public Risk Team based in Birmingham. This is a great opportunity and the chance to work with a fantastic team on various multi-track EL and PL claims for the firm's top clients.
- Working on multiform matters for the clients which include the NHS resolution and local authorities.
- Managing your own caseload of multi-track EL/PL claims.
- Manage your own business development and target hours.
- Support and delegate work to junior members of the team as well as providing support to Partners where needed.
- Acting in accordance with client's protocol.
- Qualified solicitor with minimum 3 years' experience handling EL/PL with civil procedure and litigation experience.
- Must have dealt with litigated multi track EL/PL claims.
- Case prep skills including gathering evidence.
- You should be able to demonstrate strong written, verbal and organisation skills and deal with clients confidentially.
What's on offer?
This firm offer a highly competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Bhav for further information
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018