- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading national firm who is seeking to employ an NQ-2 years' PQE Clinical Negligence Solicitor to join their team in Central London.
- Working in the clinical negligence team.
- Handle varied and interesting caseload, including high value complex claims.
The caseload will include treatment from a GP, hospital, clinic or dentist. The work is very varied and includes all types of medical negligence casework, including high value, complex birth injury claims (including injury to both mother and baby), spinal injury claims, surgical claims (including cosmetic procedures), orthopaedic claims, fatal accident claims, delay in diagnosis or delay in treatment and incorrect or inappropriate treatment.
- You will be a qualified solicitor ideally NQ-2 years PQE
- You will have strong claimant clinical negligence experience
- The team will also consider applications from defendant lawyers with a demonstrable interest in claimant work
- You will be able to work autonomously and as part of a team when required
- A leading national firm with offices in London, Birmingham, Manchester, Sheffield.
- Friendly, collegiate and forward thinking firm.
- Became a recognised ABS allowing for growth and creating opportunities.
What's on offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Strong support of professional development
If you are interested in this clinical negligence solicitor role in London please send your CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018