- Job Search
- NQ Litigation Solicitor
NQ Litigation Role.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an NQ Litigation Solicitor to work within a leading international firm for insurance backed commercial litigation who seeks to recruit a NQ solicitor to join their growing professional indemnity team in London.
This is an exciting opportunity where you will handle great quality professional indemnity work and be a part of an international brand.
- Join an expanding partner led professional indemnity team, acting on behalf of a wide range of businesses, professionals and their insurers in relation to professional indemnity claims against solicitors, accountants, architects and surveyors, as well as emerging professionals.
- Run your own caseload of more straightforward claims as well as assisting on more complex high value claims in order to continue to grow your skills
- Gain structured and supportive ongoing training
Who are they looking for?
- A junior (NQ-2PQE) solicitor with equivalent experience in professional negligence or commercial litigation
- Junior solicitors with a construction litigation bias in their current role are positively encouraged to apply
- Solid academics and experience ideally gained in a national or regional commercial firm
- Good technical dispute resolution experience and ideally litigation bias in your current role
What they're offering?
- Excellent quality broad ranging professional indemnity work
- Market leading salary bandings
- An excellent benefits package
- A great, friendly, genuinely collaborative working environment
Please forward a current CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal if you are interested in this opportunity.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018