- Job Search
- EL/PL Solicitor / Legal Executive
EL/PL Solicitor / Legal Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience defendant personal injury solicitor or Legal executive to join a top tier healthcare division to specialise in NHSR EL/PL claims. Claims are varied in nature, compelxity and value.
· Manage own caseload of high value multi track EL/PL claims
· Act on behalf of NHS Resolution, NHS Healthcare clients, independent hospital and practioners
· Responsible for client contact and assisting partners on their caseloads when required
· An experienced solicitor or chartered legal executive with minimum two years' experience handling mutli track defendant EL/PL claims
· Must have dealt with litigated multi track EL/PL claims
· Experience of handling NHSR claims is desirable but not essential
· Applications from solicitors with relevant experience, including solicitors with large loss claimant personal injury experience are encouraged to apply.
· Competitive market rate salary
· Good benefits package
· Opportunity to work in a strong, friendly and supportive environment
If you are interested in this defendant EL/PL solicitor / legal executive role in Birmingham City Centre please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal for further details.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018