- Job Search
- EL/PL Solicitor
EL/PL Legal Executive/Solicitor
An excellent opportunity for an experienced solicitor to join a top rated international law firm, based in London. This is an exciting opportunity for an experience defendant personal injury solicitor or Legal executive to join their healthcare division. The personal injury team at this firm are widely recognised and appreciated by legal directories.
· Manage own caseload of high valeu multi track EL/PL claims
· Act on behalf of NHS Resolution, NHS Healthcare clients, independent hospital and practioners
· Responsible for client contact and assisting partners on their caseloads when required
· An experienced solicitor or chartered legal executive with minimum four years' experience handling mutli track defendant EL/PL claims
· Must have dealt with litigated multi track EL/PL claims
· Experience of handling NHSR claims is desirable but not essential
· Applications from solicitors with relevant experience, including solicitors with large loss claimant personal injury experience are encouraged to apply.
· Competitive market rate salary
· Good benefits package
· Opportunity to work in a strong, friendly and supportive environment
If you are interested in this defendant EL/PL solicitor / legal executive role please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal for further details.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018