- Job Search
- NQ Professional Indemnity Solicitor
NQ Professional Indemnity Solicitor
BCL Legal is assisting a leading national firm seeking to recruit an NQ Professional Indemnity Solicitor to join their growing professional indemnity team in Birmingham. This is a fantastic opportunity where you will handle a broad range of high quality professional indemnity work and be a part of a global brand.
The successful candidate will join an expanding partner led professional indemnity team, acting on behalf of a wide range of businesses, professionals and their insurers in relation to professional indemnity claims against solicitors, accountants, architects and surveyors, as well as emerging professionals. You will run your own caseload of more straightforward claims as well as assisting on more complex high value claims in order to continue to grow your skills within a structured and supportive environment.
Who are they looking for?
- An NQ-3PQE solicitor with equivalent experience in professional negligence or commercial litigation
- Solid academics and experience ideally gained in a national or regional commercial firm
- Good technical dispute resolution experience and ideally litigation bias in your current role
What they're offering:
- High quality broad ranging professional indemnity work
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- A friendly, supportive and collaborative working environment.
What to do now:
Please forward a current CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal if you are interested in the role of NQ Professional Indemnity Solicitor.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018