- Job Search
- NQ EL/PL Travel Litigation Solicitor
NQ Travel Litigation EL/PL Solicitor, London
Excellent opportunity has arisen with a top rated international law firm in London, that are keen to recruit a junior solicitor to join their Travel Litigation team in London. This a permanent position with good career prospects.
*Manage your own caseload of fast and multi track EL/PL/Motor claims and some travel matters s
*Assist partner on their high value/complex caseload
*Work with a range of clients including insurers, tour operators, travel agents, leisure industry etc.
* NQ-2PQE solicitor with experience handling of handling litigated EL/PL and RTA claims
* Travel litigation experience is desirable but not essential
* Applications from solicitors with claimant travel litigation/EL/PL injury experience are encouraged to apply
* Strong academic record (2:1 or higher degree) or equivalent
*Competitive market rate salary
*Good benefits package
*Opportunity to work in a strong, friendly and supportive environment
If you are interested in this Travel Litigation Solicitor role in London please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal for further details.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018