- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor, London
This top tier London defendant clinical negligence team are seeking a defendant clinical negligence solicitor, at either associate or senior associate level to join their specialist team.
This team provides specialist legal advice across the private and public sectors. The successful candidate will manage a full case load of clinical negligence claims and provide guidance to less experienced members.
Claims will range in value varying from £50,000 to £1,000,000 + and you will be responsible for all aspects of claims, including:
- reporting to clients
- investigating liability and quantum
- instructing experts and counsel
- negotiating settlement on best possible terms.
As well as providing claims resolutions advice to a range of insurance companies and self-insured corporations, the team also act for numerous public sector bodies, particularly within the NHS. They deal with hundreds of claims, ranging from minor injuries to multi-million pound cases and have been involved in ground-breaking reported cases.
- Associate or Senior associate level solicitor to further specialise in defendant clinical negligence for a leading team.
- Candidates with claimant experience from top tier claimant teams are also welcome to apply, however they must have some previous defendant clinical negligence experience.
- Highly competitive market salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Opportunity to work for a top 20 international law firm
If you would like to discuss this further please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018