- Job Search
- Commercial Insurance Litigation Solicitor
- You will be handling a caseload of pre litigated and litigated subrogated recovery claims at the fast and lower level multi track level
- Assist senior associates/partners on more complex claims
- Conduct your own advocacy where possible
- Develop your client relations
- The team would like to hear from NQs that have recently qualified with training seats in insurance, commercial litigation, civil litigation, personal injury
- Solicitors working in high street practices, managing their own litigated caseload looking to undertake a more technically challenging role, are encouraged to apply
- Subrogated recovery experience is not essential
- Attitude and willingness to learn is key to this successful insurance litigation practice.
What's on offer?
- Full training in subrogated recovery
- Competitive salary and unrivalled bonus scheme
- A chance to join an international law firm
If you are interested in this litigation solicitor role in Bristol, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal for more details.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018