- Job Search
- Litigation Solicitor
Litigation Solicitor / Legal Executive, Bristol
BCL Legal are recruiting for a top tier international firm in Bristol that is looking to recruit a commercial litigation solicitor/ legal executive into their commercial insurance litigation team. The firm have been reappointed onto exisiting panels as well securing new contracts, introducing new streams of work into this team.
- You will be handling a caseload of pre litigated and litigated subrogated recovery claims at the fast and lower level multi track level.
- Assist senior associates/partners on more complex claims
-Conduct your own advocacy where possible
- Develop your client relations
-The team would like to hear from NQs that have recently qualified with training seats in insurance, commercial litigation, civil litigation, personal injury
- Solicitors working in high street practice, managing their own litigated caseload looking to undertake a more technically challenging role, you are encouraged to apply
- Property damage experience is not essential, however, suitably qualified commercial or civil litigation candidates with a background in civil or commercial litigation, property litigation are encouraged to apply.
- Attitude and willingness to learn is key to this successful insurance litigation practice.
What's on offer?
- Full training in property damage
- Competitive salary and unrivalled bonus scheme
If you are interested in this Litigation role in Bristol, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal for more details.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018