- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Associate Solicitor, Bristol
Top 20 international law firm has expanded into the South West establishing a strong insurance presence in Bristol including defendant clinical negligence and are looking to grow the team further.
* Handling your own caseload of mainly multi track litigated clinical negligence claims for the NHS Resolution Authority / MPS and private and public healthcare providers and their insurers.
* Drafting solicitor reports to clients.
* Regular telephone negotiations with opposing lawyers.
* Consistently meeting and often exceeding time and cost targets.
* Acting in accordance with client's protocol.
* The ideal candidate will be at least 2year PQE solicitor with previous experience handling complex defendant clinical negligence claims, including those involving birth and other catastrophic injuries.
* The partner is equally keen to hear from claimant clinical negligence solicitors with a demonstrable interest in defendant clinical negligence
* The ability to work commercially minded and handle a complex workload under pressure.
* Highly competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Bhav for further information
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018