- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor
A top tier international NHSR panel firm in Bristol are seeking to recruit experienced clinical negligence solicitor(s) to join their growing team. The firm have offices nationally that are held in high regard for providing an excellent service and have an unrivalled track record in healthcare.
* Manage your own caseload of NHSR defendant clinical negligence claims covering a broad range of cases to include brain injury, fatalities etc.
*Assist senior solicitors on higher value and complex claims NHSR clinical negligence claims surgical, obstetric, orthopaedic and psychiatric
* Work with both the NHS and wider public and private health care providers and trusts
* Ideally you will be a qualified solicitor with minimum one years' defendant clinical negligence experience
* Solicitors with claimant clinical negligence experience with a demonstrable interest in defendant clinical negligence should also apply
*Solicitors with strong catastrophic injury experience looking to cross over to defendant clinical negligence are also encouraged to apply
* Highly competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
* The firm can offer flexible/agile working
If you are interested in this clinical negligence position in Bristol, please send your CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018