- Job Search
- Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor, Bristol
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced defendant clinical negligence solicitor to work within a top tier international law firm in the Bristol office and specialise in defendant clinical negligence. This is a fantastic role to work for a firm that has established and successful clinical negligence teams nationally and join their highly successful tier 1 growing team.
* Acting for the NHS Resolution Authority / MPS and private and public healthcare providers and their insurers on a wide range of multi track clinical negligence claims.
* Drafting solicitor reports to clients.
* Regular telephone negotiations with opposing lawyers.
* Consistently meeting and often exceeding time and cost targets.
* Acting in accordance with client's protocol.
* Handle a challenging caseload of high value defendant clinical negligence work.
* Act as first and primary contact for clients on a day to day basis delivering a level of knowledge and skill.
* Comply with the required standards for internal procedures.
* Support marketing and business development.
* Handle confidential information appropriately.
* Continue to develop technical knowledge through training sessions.
The ideal candidate will be at least 2year PQE solicitor with previous experience handling complex defendant clinical negligence claims, including those involving birth and other catastrophic injuries. You should be able to demonstrate strong written, verbal and organisation skills and deal with clients confidentially on a day to day basis. The ability to work commercially minded and handle a complex workload under pressure.
* Highly competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact Bhav for further information
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018