- Job Search
- Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
If you are a clinical negligence solicitor (defendant or claimant) looking for your next career move, this is an excellent opportunity to join a top tier international NHSR clinical negligence panel firm in Birmingham city centre. The Birmingham offering has grown substantially in the last five years and is continuing to grow.
The firm have offices nationally that are held in high regard for providing an excellent service and have an unrivalled track record in healthcare. As part of the firm's growth, the team are looking for an ambitious and talented clinical negligence solicitor to join them.
* Work alongside a leading partner from London on high value/ high profile claims that are up to £multi-million
* Here you will manage your own caseload of NHSR claims from £250k+
* Manage a full range of clinical negligence issues including, surgical, obstetric, orthopaedic and psychiatric
* Work with both the NHS and wider public and private health care providers and trusts
* Quallified solicitor NQ-6 PQE defendant clinical negligence handling NHSR claims or MPS/MDDU claims looking to specialise in NHSR claims
* If you are a claimant clinical negligence solicitor with strong litigation experience with a demonstrable interest in defendant clinical negligence, you are encouraged to apply
* The firm are also interested in hearing from September 2019 qualifiers with a training seat in clinical negligence looking to specialise in defendant clinical negligence
* Highly competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
If you are interested in this clinical negligence opportunity in Birmingham please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018