- Job Search
- Litigation Solicitor
NQ Litigation Solicitor.
A leading international firm in Birmingham is recruiting for its commercial insurance litigation team. They are keen to recruit a bright, ambitious solicitor to join a well respected team working on large loss technical property damage which range in value and complexity.
- You will handle claimant multi track property damage recovery work.
- You will advise on defendant public liability claims relating to property damage and policy coverage and elements of fraud on the claims.
- Work will also include product liability claims.
- You will act for a number of large commercial / insurer clients
- A NQ solicitor, ideally with insurance litigation background either in property damage, professional indemnity, construction disputes.
- Solicitors that have a strong litigation background either in commercial litigation, civil litigation or property litigation will be of interest to this team.
- You must have strong grasp of CPR and in particular demonstrate your experience of making Part 36 offers
· Competitive salary
· Unrivalled bonus scheme
· Comprehensive benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Bhav on 0121 236 2623.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018