- Job Search
- Commercial Insurance Solicitor
Commercial Insurance Litigation Solicitor
A top tier international firm in Birmingham are looking to recruit an NQ-4 years' PQE solicitor to join their commercial insurance litigation team. The team focus on large loss technical property damage and act for a number of large commercial / insurer clients.
· As a solicitor in this team, you will handle multi track property damage recovery work, which in the main is claimant work ranging in value and complexities
· Advise public liability claims relating to property damage, this is defendant work
. Work will also include product liability claims
· You will also advise in policy coverage and elements of fraud on the claims
. Claims will range in complexity and value between £50,000 to £10-11million
· Qualified solicitor, ideally with insurance litigation background either in property damage, professional indemnity, construction disputes
· Solicitors that have a strong litigation background either in commercial litigation, civil litigation or property litigation will be of interest to this team
· Must have strong grasp of CPR and in particular demonstrate your experience of making Part 36 offers
· Competitive salary
· Unrivalled bonus scheme
· Comprehensive benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Bhav on 0121 236 2623.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018