- Job Search
- NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor
NQ Commercial Litigation Solicitor / Legal Executive
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious NQ solicitor that has completed a training seat in commercial litigation to join a well regarded insurance litigation team in Birmingham to work on large loss technical property damage which range in value and complexity.
- You will handle claimant multi track property damage recovery work.
- You will advise on defendant public liability claims relating to property damage and policy coverage
- Opportunity to handle product liability claims
- NQ solicitor or due to qualify, ideally with insurance litigation background, construction disputes.
- Solicitors that have a strong litigation background either in commercial litigation, civil litigation or property litigation will be of interest to this team.
- You must have strong litigation experience coupled with a firm handle of CPR and in particular demonstrate your experience of making Part 36 offers
· Competitive salary
· Unrivalled bonus scheme
· Comprehensive benefits package
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Bhavisha Duggal on 0121 236 2623.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018