- Job Search
- NQ Clinical Negligence Solicitor
NQ Clinical Negligence Solicitor - Bristol
A top tier international NHSR panel firm in Bristol are seeking to recruit a newly qualified clinical negligence solicitor to join their growing team. The firm have offices nationally that are held in high regard for providing an excellent service and have an unrivalled track record in healthcare. As part of the firm's growth and new work lines, the team are looking for an ambitious and talented clinical negligence solicitor to join their London offering.
* Assist senior solicitors on higher value and complex claims NHSR clinical negligence claims
* Work with both the NHS and wider public and private health care providers and trusts
* Future opportunities to work on secondment with the client
* Ideally you will be an NQ solicitor with a seat in defendant clinical negligence
* If you have completed a claimant clinical negligence seat and have good litigation experience coupled with a strong academic record, you are encouraged to apply
* NQs with strong catastrophic injury/ insurance litigation experience with a demonstrable interest in defendant clinical negligence should also apply
* Highly competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
If you are interested in this defendant clinical negligence solicitor role, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018