- Job Search
- Healthcare Regulatory & Inquests Solicitor
Healthcare Advisory & Inquests Solicitor, London
This top tier London firm is seeking to recruit within their healthcare advisory and inquests team. A healthcare solicitor is sought to undertake a wide range of health care law work to include patient care issues, coroners inquests, professional disciplinary, information governance, serious untoward incidents, mental health, CQC scrutiny and Human Rights Act issue.
* Handle your own caseload of healthcare advisory claims
* Prepare for and conduct Inquests or assist counsel on Inquests which may include travelling nationally
* Continue to develop technical knowledge through training sessions
* 2+PQE solicitor with experience in Health & Social Care law
* Experience as an advocate at inquests
* Strong existing client relationships within the London and home counties health and social care market
* Excellent sales skills to contribute to business development for the local and national teams
* Highly competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
If you are interested in this healthcare advisory and inquests role, please forward your CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018