- Job Search
- Defendant Complex Injury Solicitor
Defendant Complex Injury Solicitor
If you are a personal injury solicitor / Legal Executive with complex / catastrophic injury experience, this is an excellent opportunity to join a well established highest ranked catastrophic injury team in London.
* Develop and manage your own RTA/EL/PL catastrophic claims between £250k and £1million
* Assist partner and associates with their caseload of high profile and high value defendant EL/PL claims involving catastrophic injuries up to £30million
* Will work on substantial dependency fatality claims and will include cases involving brain, spinal and amputation injuries
* Work with a broad range of large commercial insurance clients
* NQ solicitor with catastrophic injury experience
* Applications from NQs with a completed seat in large loss defendant personal injury will also be considered
* Legal Executives with 1-5 years experience in handling high value defendant catastrophic injury claims are positively encouraged to apply
* The team are equally keen to hear from 1+PQE experienced complex / catastrophic injury lawyers
* You will need a solid academic record; ideally 2:1 and strong A-levels
*Competitive market rate salary
*Good benefits package
*Opportunity to work in a strong market leading team, offering a friendly and supportive environment
If you are interested in this Complex Injury role in London, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018