- Job Search
- Defendant EL/PL Solicitor
Defendant EL/PL Solicitor
Excellent opportunity has arisen with a top rated law firm in London, who have offices globally for a bright and ambitious newly qualified solicitor to join their catastrophic aviation injury team. Here the partner heads up a dynamic team handling claims in excess of £500,000 up to multi million pound claims. The personal injury team at this firm are widely recognised and appreciated by legal directories.
* Assist partner and associates with their caseload of high value defendant EL/PL aviation claims involving catastrophic injuries from £500,000 to £multi million.
* Will work on substantial dependency fatality claims and will include cases involving brain, spinal and amputation injuries
*Work part for large commercial insurance clients and airlines
* 1-3PQE solicitor with ideally defendant litigated large loss EL/PL experience
*Applications from solicitors with strong litigation experience with an interest in this work will also be considered as aviation experience is desirable not essential
* You will need a solid academic record; ideally 2:1 and strong A-levels
*Competitive market rate salary
*Good benefits package
*Opportunity to work in a strong, friendly and supportive environment
If you are interested in this large loss defendant EL/PL aviation injury solicitor role please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal for further details.
For further details about this role or to have a confidential discussion please call Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018