- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
24th January 2020
Clinical Negligence Solicitor - Bristol
Leading NHSR panel firm in Bristol recruiting for a NQ-3PQE clinical negligence solicitor to join their busy team.
* Manage your own caseload of NHSR defendant clinical negligence claims covering a broad range of cases to include brain injury, fatalities etc.
*Assist senior solicitors on higher value and complex claims NHSR clinical negligence claims surgical, obstetric, orthopaedic and psychiatric
* Work with both the NHS and wider public and private health care providers and trusts
* If you are a newly qualified solicitor that has completed a seat in clinical negligence seat and have good litigation experience coupled with a strong academic record, you are encouraged to apply
* Solicitors with minimum one years claimant clinical negligence experience with a demonstrable interest in defendant clinical negligence should also apply
* Highly competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
* The firm can offer flexible/agile working
If you are interested in this defendant clinical negligence solicitor role in Bristol, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018