- Job Search
- Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor - Bristol
A top tier national NHSR panel firm in Bristol are seeking to recruit a defendant clinical negligence solicitor to join their growing team. The firm have offices nationally that are held in high regard for providing an excellent service and have an unrivalled track record in healthcare.
* Manage your own caseload of NHSR defendant clinical negligence claims covering a broad range of cases to include brain injury, fatalities etc.
*Assist senior solicitors on higher value and complex claims NHSR clinical negligence claims surgical, obstetric, orthopaedic and psychiatric
* Strong long term progression prospects and path to partnership
* Ideally you will be a qualified solicitor with minimum three years' defendant clinical negligence experience
* The team would also like ot hear from junior lawyers that are managing their own multi track litigated NHSR claims
* Highly competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
* The firm can offer flexible/agile working
If you are interested in this defendant clinical negligence solicitor role in Bristol, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018