- Job Search
- Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor
Healthcare Regulatory & Inquests Solicitor, London
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a great team handling a varied workload with a focus on healthcare regulatory matters where clients cross the public and independent sector.
* Handle your own caseload of healthcare regulatory claims which will include but not limited to serious incidents, mental health, patient care, court of protection, health and safety, challenging treatment decisions .
* Represent clients at Inquests
* Assist with the wider management and supervision of the team
* 3+PQE solicitor with experience in healthcare regulatory and inquests
* Solicitors must have inquests experience including preparing and advocacy at inquest hearings
* The team would also welcome applications from Barristers that have healthcare regulatory and inquests experience
* Highly competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
For more information contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018