- Job Search
- Healthcare Regulatory & Inquests Solicitor
Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor, London
BCL Legal are working alongside a leading national firm to recruit a 4+ years' PQE Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor in London.
This role will suit a highly motivated individual that will provide excellent service to health and social care clients within their growing team based in London. This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside a great team handling a varied workload with a focus on healthcare regulatory matters where clients cross the public and independent sector.
* Handle your own caseload of healthcare regulatory claims which will include but not limited to serious incidents, mental health, patient care, court of protection, health and safety, challenging treatment decisions .
* Represent clients at Inquests
* Support marketing and business development.
* 4+PQE solicitor with experience in Healthcare litigation and advisory.
* Solicitors with previous inquests experience are of particular interest
* The team would also welcome applications from Barristers that have healthcare regulatory and inquests experience
* Highly competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
For more information contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018