- Job Search
- Claimant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
Clinical Negligence Solicitor / Legal Executive
Warwickshire based firm is keen to recruit a solicitor or Legal Executive in to their well regarded and established clinical negligence team.
- Working in the clinical negligence team
- Handle varied and interesting caseload, including assisting on high value / complex claims
- Caseload will include a broad range of claims to include complex birth injury claims (including injury to both mother and baby), spinal injury claims, surgical claims (including cosmetic procedures), orthopaedic claims, fatal accident claims, delay in diagnosis or delay in treatment and incorrect or inappropriate treatment.
- You will be a qualified solicitor with 1+ years PQE or a qualified legal executive
- You will have strong claimant clinical negligence experience
- The team will also consider applications from defendant lawyers with a demonstrable interest in claimant work
- You will be able to work autonomously and as part of a team when required
- Highly competitive salary
- Strong support of professional development
If you are interested in this clinical negligence role please send your CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018