- Job Search
- EL/PL Solicitor - Legal Executive
Personal Injury Solicitor / Legal Executive
An excellent opportunity for an experienced solicitor or Legal Executive with minimum two years experience handling defendant EL/PL claims to join a top rated national law firm, based in London. This is an exciting opportunity for an experience defendant personal injury solicitor or Legal executive to join their liability division.
· Manage own caseload of post litigated defendant EL/PL claims
· Act on behalf of NHS Resolution, NHS Healthcare clients, independent hospital and practitioners
· Responsible for client contact and assisting partners on their caseloads when required
· An experienced solicitor or chartered legal executive with minimum three years' experience handling mutli track defendant EL/PL claims
· Must have dealt with litigated multi track EL/PL claims
· Experience of handling NHSR claims is desirable but not essential
· Applications from solicitors with relevant experience, including solicitors with large loss claimant personal injury experience are encouraged to apply.
· Competitive market rate salary
· Good benefits package
· Opportunity to work in a strong, friendly and supportive environment
If you are interested in this defendant EL/PL solicitor / legal executive role in London please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal for further details.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018