- Job Search
- Personal Injury Solicitor
If you are keen to specialise in serious injury work this present as a clear opportunity to join a specialist adult brain injury, spinal injury or child brain injury team.
- Assisting on high value multi track adult brain injury cases arising out of accidents and clinical negligence.
- Support and delegate work to junior members of the team as well as providing support to Partners where needed.
- NQ solicitor that has completed a seat in serious / catastrophic injury or clinical negligence with a demonstrable interest in brain injury.
- Applications from 1-4PQE solicitors will have experience in handling adult brain injury cases, child brain injury or spinal injury.
- You should be able to demonstrate strong litigation experience.
- Excellent academic record - 2:1 or above and strong A-levels.
- This firm offer a highly competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package.
- This firm is renowned for its relaxed and friendly office with flexible and agile working.
If you're interested in this catastrophic injury role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Bhavisha Duggal, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018