- Job Search
- NQ Catastrophic Injury Solicitor
Catastrophic Injury Solicitor
Leading specialist catastrophic injury firm in Islington seek a bright and dedicated newly qualified solicitor to join their Brain Injury Team. This team are renowned for their dynamic and sensitive approach to clients and their families dealing with life changing injuries. Here you will have an excellent opportunity to work with market leading lawyers on high value/complex injury claims.
- Assist on high value multi track adult brain injury cases arising out of accidents and clinical negligence..
- Exercise academic acumen to help achieve best possible outcome for vulnerable clients.
-Work on a delegated task basis, undertaking a broad range of responsibilities on very challenging claim
- NQ solicitor that has completed seat in serious / catastrophic injury or clinical negligence with a demonstrable interest in brain injury.
- Applications from 1-4PQE solicitors will have experience in handling adult brain injury cases, child brain injury or spinal injury.
- You should be able to demonstrate strong litigation experience.
- Excellent academic record - 2:1 or above and strong A-levels
- This firm offer a highly competitive salary with a comprehensive benefits package
- This firm is renowned for its relaxed and friendly office
- flexible and agile working
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Bhavisha Duggal, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018