- Job Search
- Claimant Child Abuse Solicitor / Legal Executive
Claimant Child Abuse Solicitor / Legal Executive , Birmingham
- Leading national law firm
- Modern forward thinking approach
- Based in Birmingham City Centre
- Working in the claimant child abuse team
- Varied and interesting caseload to include high value complex and very sensitive claims
- The team handle claims on behalf of children and/or parents that have suffered child abuse who have been left with physical or psychological trauma
- You will be a qualified claimant personal injury solicitor 0-4PQE or a legal executive
- You will have gained child abuse experience at a top tier firm
- Applications from lawyers with defendant child abuse experience are positively encouraged to apply
- Market leading salary
- Competitive benefits package
- An element of agile and flexible working available
- Supportive of professional development
If you are interested in this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018