- Job Search
- Defendant Clinical Negligence Solicitor
NQ-2PQE Clinical Negligence Solicitor
A top tier NHSR panel firm in Birmingham are seeking to recruit a junior clinical negligence solicitor to join their growing team. The firm have offices nationally that are held in high regard for providing an excellent service and have an unrivalled track record in healthcare. As part of the firm's growth and new work lines, the team are looking for an ambitious and talented clinical negligence solicitor to join their Birmingham offering.
* Handle your own caseload of defendant clinical negligence cases including both pre litigated and litigated claims for the NHSR
* Assist senior solicitors on higher value and complex claims
* Work with both the NHS and wider public and private health care providers and trusts
* Ideally you will be an NQ-2PQE handling your own caseload of NHSR claims or have completed a seat in defendant or claimant clinical negligence
* The team would also encourage applications from junior regulatory lawyers interested in handling defendant clinical negligence claims
* Strong academic record; 2:1 and A-levels
* Highly competitive salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
BCL Legal's Birmingham office offers specialist recruitment advice and assistance to healthcare firms in the City. For more information contact Bhavisha Duggal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018