- Job Search
- NQ Litigation Solicitor
NQ Litigation Role, London.
A leading international firm based in London are keen to recruit a NQ solicitor with commercial litigation experience or insurance litigation experience to join their growing professional indemnity team in London. You will have an opportunity to work closely with partners on high value and complex claims.
- Join an expanding partner led professional indemnity team, acting on behalf of a wide range of businesses, professionals and their insurers in relation to professional indemnity claims against solicitors, accountants, architects and surveyors, as well as emerging professionals.
- Run your own caseload of more straightforward claims as well as assisting on more complex high value claims in order to continue to grow your skills
- Gain structured and supportive ongoing training
Who are they looking for?
- A junior (NQ-2PQE) solicitor with equivalent experience in professional negligence or commercial litigation
- Junior solicitors with a construction litigation bias in their current role are positively encouraged to apply
- Solid academics and experience ideally gained in a national or regional commercial firm
- Strong litigation experience and firm handle of CPR
What they're offering?
- Excellent quality broad ranging professional indemnity work
- Market leading salary bandings
- An excellent benefits package
Please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal if you are interested in this opportunity.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018