- Job Search
- NQ Clinical Negligence / Personal Injury Solicitor
NQ Clinical Negligence Solicitor
This is an excellent opportunity for an NQ-2 years' PQE clinical negligence / personal injury solicitor to work for clinical negligence / personal injury specialists based in Greater London.
The successful candidate will join the clinical negligence team where you will work alongside specialists in clinical negligence and serious injury claims which include head injury, spinal injury and child abuse claims.
- You will be working directly with and advising clients and clinical negligence matters and personal injury claims to include serious injury claims arising out of RTA/EL/PL
- Assist partners on their high value and complex clinical negligence and serious injury claims
- You will take instructions, deal with funding, plan and manage the case, issue proceedings, prepare for trial where necessary and deal with file closure
- NQ-2PQE commercially minded solicitor with good knowledge of clinical negligence and personal injury including head injury, spinal injury etc.
- Have strong litigation experience
- To be able to work professionally individually and as part of a team
- Solicitors with experience in handling child abuse claims are encouraged to apply
In return you will be offered a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Bhavisha Duggal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018