- Job Search
- Property Damage / Construction Litigation Solicitor
Property Damage and Construction Litigation Solicitor
A top rated international firm in Birmingham city centre is seeking a 0-4PQE solicitor to join their top tier Legal 500 and Chambers for commercial insurance litigation team where you will assist on a caseload of property damage, product liability and coverage disputes. A large proportion of the work will also include construction related matters.
The team acts for the majority of leading insurers and their agents, contractors and construction insurance professionals etc.
* The solicitor will assist on caseload of insured property risks and complex construction and product liability disputes
* You will work with a range of clients including but not limited to; insurers, solicitors, contractors and construction professionals, IT professionals
* Work will involve a broad range of litigation including advising on liability, causation, breach of contract etc. as well as being able to advise on policy coverage etc.
* Within this role you'll handle an interesting and varied workload and additional responsibilities will involve supporting marketing and business development activity within the team
* Qualified solicitor in England and Wales ideally 0-4 years PQE with experience in professional indemnity, property damage or construction claims
* Role will also suit a solicitor with commercial litigation experience with an interest in property risk, construction litigation, full training will be provided
* Applications from CILEX candidates are similarly encouraged who would be interested in this area of work provided they have strong litigation experience
* Applicants must have insurance litigation or commercial litigation experience with a genuine interest in insurance work
* On offer is a competitive salary with comprehensive benefits package
* Good prospects for career progression
* You will have the opportunity to work with a well established and successful professional indemnity team offering a fantastic working environment
If you are a qualified solicitor that is looking for a new and challenging role where you can apply your litigation experience to a new area and take on a new challenge, this is an excellent opportunity.
To apply for the position of Property & Construction Solicitor role in Birmingham, please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018