- Job Search
- EL/PL Disease Solicitor
EL/PL Disease Solicitor
A leading 500 Defendant Personal Injury firm with a national presence seek a Personal Injury solicitor to join their busy and expanding team based in their City of London office.
* Assist partner and associates with their caseload of high value defendant EL/PL disease related claims
* Will have an opportunity to assist with care claims and assisting on inquests
* Work for large commercial insurance clients
* Ideally you will have minimum 12 month's experience handling litigated multi track EL/PL and disease claims
* Solicitors with inquests and regulatory experience are encouraged to apply
* Solicitors with claimant personal injury experience that have a demonstrable interest in defendant practice are encouraged to apply
* You will need a solid academic record
If this defendant personal injury role is of interest please send your CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018