- Job Search
- Litigation Solicitor
12th November 2019
BCL Legal are recruiting for a top tier international firm in Birmingham that is looking to recruit a litigation solicitor/ legal executive into their recoveries team. The firm have been reappointed onto existing panels as well securing new contracts, introducing new streams of work into this team.
- You will be handling a case load of pre litigated and litigated subrogated recovery claims at fast and multi track level.
- Assist senior associates/partners on more complex claims
-Conduct your own advocacy where possible
-The team would like to hear from NQs that have recently qualified with training seats in insurance, commercial litigation, civil litigation, personal injury
- Solicitors working in high street practice, managing their own litigated caseload looking to undertake a more technically challenging role, you are encouraged to apply
- Must have strong litigation experience and firm handle of CPR
- Attitude and willingness to learn is key to this successful insurance litigation practice.
What's on offer?
- Full training in property damage
- Competitive salary and unrivalled bonus scheme
If you're interested in this litigation role, please send your CV to Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018