- Job Search
- Clinical Negligence Solicitor
23rd October 2019
Clinical Negligence Solicitor
National law firm with top tier rankings in the Legal 500 in insurance
- Well regarded and named Partners in Chambers UK
- Highly specialised clinical negligence teams across the UK
- You will have conduct of a full case load of clinical negligence claims, senior solicitors provide guidance to less experienced members. Claims will range in value varying from £50,000 to £1,000,000 plus.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of claims, including reporting to clients, investigating liability and quantum, instructing experts and counsel and negotiating settlement on best possible terms.
- This team provides specialist legal advice across the private and public sectors.
- As well as providing claims resolutions advice to a range of insurance companies and self-insured corporations, they also act for numerous public sector bodies, particularly within the NHS.
- You will be a qualified Solicitor with minimum three year's experience ideally in defendant clinical negligence, working within a well-recognised firm
- The firm are ideally looking for a Solicitor with defendant clinical negligence experience, although candidates from claimant clinical negligence backgrounds are encouraged to apply
- You must have excellent communication skills, and the ability to confidently and professionally deal with clients on a day to day basis
- A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer
- The firm encourage agile working and are open to discussing flexible working
To apply for this position please contact Bhavisha Duggal at BCL Legal. Bhavisha specialises in the recruitment of solicitors at all levels in clinical negligence for large private practice law firms in Midlands, London and South West
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.
Placing People in Companies Like
We’re a Sunday Times Best Small Company to Work For: 2016, 2017, 2018